Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do you like chinese wushu or taiji?

I like chinese wushu and taiji very much,|||Depends on the teacher and the style of tai chi





Im a student of Grand Master Johnny Lee


one of 10 10th degree masters in hte world.


Its all in the practitioner.


If you believe in chi... and the teacher is on the level... Tai Chi.. Supreame Heaven Fist...Ive seen my teacher do things I cant explain and dont believe even though I saw... and want to believe.


I dont care for Wushu cause its a mix of traditional martial arts.


They butchered so many forms and techniques.


Wushu is evolving though and getting better.


I like all martial arts.


I just prefer to spend my time with certain teachers and students, aand a style I can relate to.





I study My Jhong Law Horn(Lost Track Buddha Palm) traditional northern shaolin kung fu


Wu style Tai-Chi


and Bagua








I love internal arts....


Learn both if you can... unless the teacher is a joke...|||Chinese wushu better.|||I think you need a Chinese person to help you find what you need in China, and I know a website can provide the service , the service is called %26quot;Person to Person%26quot; http://www.knowhowing.com/persontoperson... 锛?through the service you just like engage a %26quot;agent%26quot; in China to help you to find what you need in China.|||A little, but it%26#039;s great for our health...


Just try to practice it at the gymnasium

No comments:

Post a Comment