Saturday, November 14, 2009

What i should do for increasing My strength and stamina ? wushu classes or Gym ?

friends happy new year this is very serious question so please give me nice answers


i want to became an mtv roadie at any cost





at present i had became very thin and weak





what i should do to increase my power and stamina


1 gym


2 wushu classes





gym is very boarning and i am thin too





please advice me friends





does if i will practice wushu it will increase my power and stamina|||I don%26#039;t think wushu will give you the boost in strength that lifting weights will do for you. But you have to do it properly, and eat the right amount of nutrition.|||hmm I understand about how you think the gym is boring. But you should try using the resistance bands, they wont really give you Bigger muscles, but you will have times more strength. My best advice for stamina since I am a distance runner, I would suggest add a little running to you workouts. I hope this helps and good luck!|||You should probably go the Gym. Exercise there and then have long runs which will increase your stamina.


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment