Saturday, November 14, 2009

Need help learning Martial Arts, Kung Fu (Wushu)?

I want to learn Wushu, but I have no time to go to classes (And there aren%26#039;t any in my area anyway). Is there any way I learn online?|||There are many websites which will %26quot;teach you to be a kung fu master in 30 days%26quot; and other such nonsense. I would be very cautious of these websites. Although videos and books are a great source of inspiration and additional information, they should only really be used as a supplement to hands on training from a qualified professional.





I have been studying various martial arts since I was 13, and I have quite a collection of martial texts and instructional videos. They are a great help for refining my skills, as well as incorporating new skills into my style, however, these are not enough to learn properly. I have tried incorporating particular moves while sparring, only to realise that they need %26#039;tweaking%26#039; in order to be applied in a fight.





It would be dangerous to rely soley on a discipline learned via the internet for self defense. Even in the rural location (not even a town) where I grew up, there was a karate school which traveled to the country towns and taught in town halls and school gyms. If there isn%26#039;t a martial arts school already doing this in your area, perhaps it would be worth suggesting it to a local martial arts school.





Hope it works out for you.|||Uh yeah, sure... and you can learn to be a carpenter without ever swinging a hammer.|||no it will be hard to learn online. I would guess you will need to travel to to other state to learn them it you really want to do it. You can also hire a private master to teach you.|||no sorry, you%26#039;re screwed|||What is your area? Are you sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment