Saturday, November 14, 2009

I had joined WUSHU classes ? my confusion is cleared, please give me suggestions for the future?

for about 3 weeks,i ask question on yahoo answers ,what i should do in the morning wushu or yoga





after so much confusion,i had decided to learn wushu from tomorrow morning





did i had taken a right decision? i am a philosophy honors student





please give me suggestions and advice


give your answer in points like


1


2


3


4


5 god bless you all yahoo users|||1. Start thinking for yourself.


2. Collect information from sources that you KNOW are reliable.


3. Examine the information and make your own decisions.





After all...





1. Nobody knows your personal preferences better than YOU


2. Nobody knows your situation better than YOU


3. Nobody knows your personal history better than YOU


4. Nobody knows your financial situation better than YOU.|||The best is Yoga after some month you can understand why?


The second is Kung Fu.|||Why ask me? Is this a trick question? You%26#039;re God aren%26#039;t you? Good thing I%26#039;m an atheist, so I don%26#039;t have to worship you : P

No comments:

Post a Comment