Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is 15 too old to start wushu?

I%26#039;m 15 soon and hoping to do wushu..|||No way, of course it isn%26#039;t. I%26#039;ve seen 40 year olds start taking up Wushu and they%26#039;ve actually progressed very well, their flexibility, coordination and strength have improved, so no you%26#039;re not too old.





Just remember, it doesn%26#039;t matter how old you are, so as long you captivate yourself to do it, and encourage yourself to get better and better.|||I believe 15 can be an ideal age to start any martial art, including wushu.





In general I am convinced that most martial arts can be practised at any age and as you start training your whole body will improve in performance: you%26#039;ll get faster, stronger, more agile, better coordinate and fitter. Your mind will be more focused and all these advantages will be available not just in the gym but also in your private life.








Massimo Gaetani


www.martialwhat.com|||I actually have a friend who started wushu 2 months ago and he%26#039;s 18. He%26#039;s actually improving a lot in it, but he%26#039;s one of the older people in the class. Don%26#039;t be embarrassed, just check out places and see if people are around your age group|||Never is to early or late to start practice martial art . I have seen people easy 80 years old (in China) , they practice light WUSHU everyday .|||You are never too old to start. I started kenpo when I was 9 (I%26#039;m 14 now) and when I turn 16 I plan to start Jui Jitsu. So no you are never to old to begin your martial arts training.|||definitely not!! im 17 and started when i was 16 and at my studio there a lot of teenagers that have recently started.|||Yes you are bad for even considering it!!!


I%26#039;m just kidding--whats wushu?


is it like some sorta Asian food?|||Not at all.


I started karate when I was 33.|||i know someone who started when he was 21 so 15 isnt so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment