Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wushu?

What can you tell me about it?





I%26#039;m 13, slightly flexible, tall and strong. Would it be good for me to increase my fitness and learn self-defence?|||Yes, but not for self-defence. Wushu doesn%26#039;t really do that. But I do Wushu and its great for fitness and fun to do. =)|||it has some pretty deep stances and it is really good for fitness. its also pretty fun. it will probably increase your flexibility. pretty good for self-defense--any martial art pretty much is-- and it relaxes you because it is sometimes really smooth and powerful at the end.





i think you would love wushu, and will be happy with the exercises.


||| Wushu will help with flexibility and fitness. How Much it will help with self-defence will depend on the instructor.|||For wushu you must have very strong legs . Be patient and listen sifu -master . Any martial art will increase your fitness and self defence skills .|||Wushu is not a martial art. It%26#039;s Chinese gymnastics with weapons. Unless it%26#039;s San Da then it%26#039;s the real deal.|||I think knowing self-defence is ALWAYS important.





So yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment