Saturday, November 14, 2009

I had joined wushu class but now i had suspended to program,i had given fees what should i do?

i had joined wushu classes i go 1 day ,i also give 300 rs to him





but now due to my studies i cant able to go there and had suspended the practice





i am feeling shame to get return my fees,should i get my fees back?


or i should leave my money|||No, you don%26#039;t get your money back. Your teacher has to pay the rent, it%26#039;s not his fault your schdule changed. To get your money%26#039;s worth juggle your schedule to train as much as you can, but don%26#039;t expect a refund|||Just go and talk to them, I have no doubt that you can work something out. Either get your money back or they should be able to give you credit to come back into the class when your schedule frees up again. Having taught myself I have run into this kind of thing many times, it really shouldn%26#039;t be a big deal. I have returned money to students even when by law I didn%26#039;t have to because they had already signed their contract and therefore legally it was their issue not mine. In my honest opinion though it shouldn%26#039;t come down to a legal and monetary thing, at least I never let it be that way myself.


Just go and talk to them it should be easy enough to settle. You may not get 100% of your money back, such as if the school belongs to a larger organization then they have had to pay a portion of your money on to them and you in all likely hood won%26#039;t get that portion back but otherwise it%26#039;s shouldn%26#039;t be an issue.


|||get your money back. there%26#039;s no shame in that. i had to do the same thing when i got injured and could not go to class.





at the very least, they should give you credit when you do go back.





now, if they are not offering classes, it should be a no brainer that you get money back. if they don%26#039;t, take them to court!





hope this helps|||ummm get ur $$$$ ASAP! Just explain to him what happened and say you would like a refund and will try to take the classes again at a later date -- |||Take them to Judge Judy!





E

No comments:

Post a Comment