Saturday, November 14, 2009

Know of any wushu knear Rochester, New York?

I really want to learn wushu but i can%26#039;t find a school. So, does anyone know of a wushu school in or near Rochester, New York?|||Hey check out:





www.merolillo-kungfu.org/contact





James Merolillo Mu Dong Kung Fu Studio


183 Saint Paul Street


Rochester NY 14604


(585) 325~3959





info@merolillo-kungfu.org


good luck|||~~~Im sorry ,,, I dont know what wushu is. But I saw Rochester NY. That is where I grew up! Prettiest city around......anyway....mabey try to contact the Monroe Community Collage. I remember they are always a great resorce. Wow,,,havent seen any one here in Yahoo Answers from Rochester except my sister ........Im sure she will see your question and have the correct answer for you......hmmm,,,,,,wonder if you will have a white christmas this year........Im guessing wushu is some type of karate......





See,,,,, I knew she could help,,,way to go schmoopie!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment